101 Night Sleep Well Trial
101 Night Sleep Well Trial (mattress only)
You may return a HÜGGE mattress to us at any time for a refund within the first 101 nights after delivery subject to the terms below.
HÜGGE covers the cost of the return or pick-up. Please ensure you retain the original packaging as this will be required if the mattress is to be returned The mattress must be completely wrapped before collection can be arranged.
It may take a bit of time to get used to your new mattress, so we recommend testing the HUGGE for at least 3-4 weeks before making a decision Ü. As your sleeping position has probably changed, you may also find that a different pillow might help.
The mattress must be kept clean and in as new condition during the trial period.
Contact us before the end of the 101 nights period at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements, where collection could take 1 - 2 weeks. Collection is not timed and will be anytime between 8am and 6pm. If you wish to change the date of collection, at least 3 days notice is required or a cancellation charge of £60 is incurred.
Please be ready to provide proof of purchase, as it will be required. Any attempt to return after the 101 nights have elapsed will not be exercisable. Please note that the policy is limited to one per household or person.
This policy is not transferable. Only the original purchaser of a genuine HÜGGE mattress bought directly through the website is entitled to claim.
Unless we agree with you to vary this point, the mattress must be picked up from the country to which it was supplied. We will not collect from anywhere other than the entrance to a ground floor.
Once the mattress is received at our warehouse, it will be thoroughly inspected and as long as the mattress is received in as new condition, a full refund of the purchase price will be given within 7 days of inspection.
We’re still evolving (another of our values) and as such we are looking into charitable partners to whom we may donate returns for a good cause in future.
HÜGGE Sleep Ltd reserve the right to reject any claim / returns if:
1. The mattress or cover is found to be marked, stained or soiled in any way or if the cover has been found to have been washed.
2. The mattress is found to have an odour i.e. animals / pets, smoke etc.
3. The homeowner is not present on the day of collection. A second collection would be chargeable at £100 before any further collection is arranged.
4. We are unable to collect due to the mattress not being wrapped or protected correctly.
5. Access or mattress location is not as required i.e it is located other than the entrance to a ground floor.